Rollie x Pantone Derby Punch: Vibrant Yellow 13-0858
or 4 interest-free payments of $44.99 AUD with
A bright and cheery pairing of Pantone shades, these lightweight lace-ups team Vibrant Yellow with a sneaky kick of Living Coral for a light-hearted pop of colour. Sporting our classic Derby build, these babies will woo those tootsies with comfort while charming passers-by with their dashing good looks.
- Punch hole detailing gives a lil' wink of skin and fresh air.
- Comfortable memory foam supports and cushions feet.
- Breathable leather and canvas lining keeps feet feeling cool and fresh, so no socks necessary (unless you're into that).
- Orthotic-friendly design with removable insole.
- Shock-absorbent, energy-returning EVA outsoles with added grip put a spring in your step.
- The perfect work, play and travel companion that weighs in 20g lighter than your trusty ol' flip-flops.
- Designed with love and care in Melbourne
- Free and fast delivery*
- Worry-free returns
- Darn friendly service
You might like these
We Are Enemies of Gravity We Are Enemies of Gravity We Are Enemies of Gravity We Are Enemies of Gravity We Are Enemies of Gravity We Are Enemies of Gravity
It’s pretty cool how our shoes are built
The world doesn’t need more shoes, just better shoes. We’ve combined the science and art of shoemaking to create shoes that are unbelievably light and incredibly comfy and hard wearing. Our innovative designs hug your feet as soon as they’re on, with no ‘breaking in’ you’re ready to take on the world, or maybe just take the dog for walk.
A cult-like following
People really love their Rollie shoes. Some people are known to own up to 20 pairs! We love that our shoes bring people together, from around the block, to all over the world. We are all part of the Rollie Nation.
Proudly designed in Australia
We are part of a strong creative community here in Australia and proud of our home-grown talent. We are collaborators and big believers in the strength and magic that comes when people work together. We are passionate about sharing Australian talent with the rest of the world.