Side Zip Boot Head In The Clouds
Rated 4.8 out of 5
NYC-based visual artist Amber Vittoria has co-designed three pieces of wearable art with Rollie. Each shoe leverages a feminist narrative: The boot speaks to the idea of "keeping your head in the clouds and feet on the ground."
Amber says, "This boot is a portrait of a woman with her head amongst clouds (and her literal feet are on the ground)."
"This piece speaks to women who have been told they are too aggressive when asking for what they deserve, for dreaming big."
- Super comfortable energy returning EVA memory foam innersole and socks
- Durable premium soft leather moulds to your feet
- No socks needed. Breathable canvas lining keeps your tootsies fresh and cool
- Weigh 20g less than flip-flops
- The perfect lightweight travel shoe
- 3rd generation memory EVA outsole with added grip and extra wear