All returns are subject to the following conditions. Rollie retains the right to reject a return on the basis of a failure to adhere to these Return Conditions or a failure to comply with this Policy.
- All items must be in a new, unwashed and unused condition, with all tags attached and the shoe box in original condition.
- We will not accept your return if Rollie considers the item(s) used.
- Return request must be made within 30* days from date of purchase
- Rollie will not be held responsible for any packages returned that have not been received on our end.
- We only accept returns purchased through rollienation.com.
If you have purchased your shoes from a Rollie stockist, please contact the store in which you purchased them from for further assistance. Rollie cannot be held accountable, or provide refunds or exchanges for purchases made outside of rollienation.com
*Please note, we currently have an extended returns period of 60 days for the Holiday period.
- Discount automatically applied at checkout.
- Promotion ends 11:59pm AEDT Monday 30th November. No extensions will be available.
- Promotion is only valid for items in stock at the time on the website. Due to high demand Rollie cannot guarantee the availability of stock during the promo period.
- Promotion cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase.
- No returns or exchanges on FINAL SALE items, unless faulty. Please choose your size carefully, as you won’t be able to return or exchange items marked FINAL SALE.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discount codes, including Rollie Rewards points.
- Offer is not valid on accessories.
- Purchases made during a promotional period do not qualify for change of mind refunds.
- Exchanges are subject to availability at the time of receipt.
- Store credit will be issued based on the amount paid (i.e. less discounts).
- Please enter your size, shipping and other order details carefully as changes cannot be made to the order once it’s placed.
- Dispatch and shipping delays may occur during promo periods.
- All our parcels are sent as ‘authority to leave (ATL)’. Deselect this option at checkout for ‘signature on delivery’. Please note, Rollie Nation does not take responsibility for ATL.