CURRENT STATUS ON SHIPPING AUSTRALIA: INTERSTATE SHIPPING (From Victoria): On track.
We're still shipping through express post interstate and domestically within Victoria. Slight delays expected.
NEW ZEALAND: Delays of up to a week expected. Click here for more details.
INTERNATIONAL: Some delays expected. Click here for more details.
- All parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery and/or collection.
- In all cases, deliveries to your door or collection, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record your name and sign on your behalf.
- You will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door or left for you to pick up on the counter.
- Orders placed before 11:30 am AEST are eligible for same day dispatch.
- Wearing gloves where practicable
- Washing hands regularly
- Social distancing during team meetings, picking etc
- Staggered breaks and lunch to minimise people in tearoom
- Is humming along from home offices all over the country
You can still call our, forever lovely, customer service team with any questions on +61 3 9687 8522, or email . Social isolation is a thing though so you may find it hard to get them off the phone!